Do you easily connect with people and are you a star in building long term relationships? Are you a strategic thinker with experience or affinity with the world of live entertainment? Are you ready to explore a dynamic environment? Then we might be the perfect match!
- Contract: fulltime (40 hours)
- Duration: 7 months (with of course the intention of prolongation)
- Starting date: to be discussed
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING
As Plugged Live Shows Business Developer you know the world of live entertainment like the back of your hand. You keep an eye on trends and developments. You use your knowledge of the ins and outs to strategically respond to opportunities that lie ahead. Besides recruiting new leads, you build and nurture long term relationships with clients. In close collaboration with the marketing department, you share the responsibility for designing the sales and marketing year plan and implementing this into concrete activities. While doing so, you keep in mind the set budget.
- You have proven experience within a commercial and dynamic work environment;
- You have experience in or affinity with the world of live entertainment;
- You are persuasive when needed and are able to negotiate with (potential) clients;
- You feel confident working both nationally and internationally, in a sometimes demanding and fast paced work environment;
- You are capable of working individually als well as in a team;
- You possess the entrepreneurial spirit to identify opportunities and go after them;
- Preferably you have experience in a managing role and you enjoy facilitating and coaching a team;
- You have strong communication skills and are fluent in Dutch and English, both orally and in writing.
ABOUT PLUGGED LIVE SHOWS
As a young and developing enterprise, based in the always sociable Breda (North-Brabant) we are specialized in conceptualization, creation, and production of live shows worldwide. We function both as an independent supplier and as an extension of the creative team within (international) creative agencies, event agencies, governments and so on. We create moving live shows that unite and inspire audiences. We create memories. From the rationale and the concept to the final music, composed in our in-house studio, and costumes: all is custom-made.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- A creative, growing and ambitious company, offering many possibilities for growth and self-development;
- An exciting, creative, casual, and a little quirky working environment located in the heart of Breda city and walking distance from the Central Station;
- A job among inspirational and fun colleagues, that are keen on sharing new ideas and testing them out;
- Cooperation with large international parties, which helps expand your network, including international trips;
- A joint lunch break, which is incomplete without at least three rounds of Pictionary;
- Random celebrations all year round, including drinks on Friday to end a successful week and start off the weekend, food-centered events (e.g. Mexican Friday, BBQ Thursday), and a diversity of company outings;
- Last but not least, a competitive salary and 25 days off. We have to stay loyal to our Brabant roots, therefore the Monday and Tuesday of Carnaval are a gift from Plugged to either recover from or continue the Carnaval festivities.
Surprise us with your application!