Are you looking for an internship where you can be of actual relevance (instead of serving coffee and manning the copy machine)? And are you eager to share your knowledge and creative ideas regarding content marketing, PR, SEO, communications and Social Media?
- Full time
- Starting date: September
What will you be doing.
As our Plugged Marketing intern you will be working for both our entities, Plugged Live Shows and The Fireflies. Seeing the current situation and circumstances our workfield finds itself in, we face a challenge none of us have ever faced before. But challenges also bring new opportunities. Our marketing and sales team is focussed on increasing awareness and finding the perfect (new) marketfits. Within the team you will be get the opportunity to join in on creative brainstorms regarding upcoming campaigns based on the set strategy.
On a daily basis you will dealing with the content (marketing), writing (web)content, (news)articles, PR messages, and newsletters, focusing on SEO, assisting in creating the content calendar, creating content for the website and socials, working on PR related matters and last but not least you will join the ‘Marketing Denktank’ during brainstorming sessions.
- You have a proactive mindset and show initiative;
- You have knowledge and experience regarding online marketing (e.g. SEO, Google Analytics, advertising, social media, WordPress);
- You are capable of working with Adobe (Photoshop, Lightroom InDesign);
- Skilled in video editing or animation (Premiere, After Effects) are a plus;
- You are creative and solution orientated;
- You have good communication skills in Dutch and in English, both orally and in writing;
- A creative spirit with a love for e.g. music, photography, art etc.
INTERESTED? SURPRISE US WITH YOUR APPLICATION!