Are you a creative idea machine with a passion for storytelling and live shows? Are you ready for a new challenge in a young and ambitious environment? Then we might be the perfect match!
- Contract: fulltime (40 hours)
- Duration: 7 months (with of course the intention of prolongation)
- Starting date: preferably straight away but this can be discussed.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING
Based on the client’s inquiry, together with your creative colleagues, you will translate the client’s message and purpose of the event into a creative concept resulting in an unforgettable experience. The occasion could be a formal event with a meaningful message, a board of directors dinner accompanied by a classical live show or just as well an utterly crazy corporate party. Moodboards, persuasive presentations and creative storyboards are the key to convincing our clients. Let’s take them on a journey they will never forget.
- Depending on your role within a project you will lead or support the creative process;
- You will be part of creative brainstorms with your team;
- Based on the clients’ briefing you will develop concepts and translate those into attractive presentations;
- Within a project, you will be the client’s contact person for creativity-related matters;
- You will translate the creative concept into briefings for partners;
- Co-creation with partners is part of your job;
- You will strategically think about how to present the creative concept and convince our clients;
- You will monitor the quality and execution of the creative process & performances;
- Once pre-production starts, you provide creative guidance throughout the entire process regarding costumes, props, music, decor, and other creations strongly connected with the emotional experience.
- You are a creative spirit, with a knack for the unordinary;
- You have a clear creative vision and the courage to show and guard it;
- You enjoy creating and designing storyboards, concept books and breathtaking presentations that bring a concept to life, exceeding the client’s expectations;
- You are up to date on new innovations, technologies and trends in the live entertainment industry;
- You have strong communication skills and are fluent in Dutch and English, both orally and in writing;
- You have a broad network and experience in the creative and the entertainment industry;
- You are awesome in your own unique way!
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- A creative, growing and ambitious company, offering many possibilities for growth and self-development;
- Cooperation with large international parties, which helps expand your network, including international trips;
- An exciting, creative, casual, and a little quirky working environment located in the heart of Breda city and walking distance from the Central Station;
- A job among inspirational and fun colleagues, that are keen on sharing new ideas and testing them out;
- A joint lunch break, which is incomplete without at least three rounds of Pictionary;
- Random celebrations all year round, including drinks on Friday to end a successful week and start off the weekend, food-centered events (e.g. Mexican Friday, BBQ Thursday), and a diversity of company outings;
- Last but not least, a competitive salary and 25 days off. We have to stay loyal to our Brabant roots, therefore the Monday and Tuesday of Carnaval are a gift from Plugged to either recover from or continue the Carnaval festivities.
ABOUT PLUGGED LIVE SHOWS
As a young and developing enterprise, based in the always sociable Breda (North-Brabant) we are specialized in conceptualization, creation, and production of live shows worldwide. We function both as an independent supplier and as an extension of the creative team within (international) creative agencies, event agencies, governments and so on. We create moving live shows that unite and inspire audiences. We create memories. From the rationale and the concept to the final music, composed in our in-house studio, and costumes: all is custom-made.
Surprise us with your application!