Do you feel like a kid in a candy store within the social domain and are you eager to use the many possibilities it offers? Are you able to translate a strategic vision into successful and measurable campaigns? Are you a social media guru with a broad knowledge and experience when it comes to SEO/SEA? Are you ready for a new challenge in a young and ambitious team with the possibility to leave your mark? Then we might be the perfect match!
- Contract: fulltime (40 hours)
- Starting date: preferably with immediate effect but is up for discussion.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING
As the Digital Marketeer, you’re partly responsible for the brand activation of the entities that belong to The Plugged Group, which are now Plugged Live Shows and The Fireflies. You continuously analyze and manage the needs of our customers and potential clients and discuss these with the Marketing Manager and the Content Specialist. Together, you make sure you create relevant and inspiring content. Based on the marketing plan, you come up with campaigns, which will be placed in the content calendar together with the content plan. Your responsibility lies with distributing this content through the most effective channels to ensure that potential clients can find us (SEO/SEA). When needed, you adjust strategies based on your analyses and acquired data.
On a day to day basis, you will be engaging in the following activities: maintaining our social channels, writing and sending out newsletters, analyzing the effect of our content and sharing this knowledge with the team so we can respond to the needs of our clients, leads, and our community.
- You have a proactive mindset and show initiative;
- You have knowledge and experience regarding online marketing (e.g. SEO, Google Analytics, advertising, social media, WordPress);
- You are capable of maintaining a helicopter view when it comes to multiple campaigns and your responsibilities, making sure you keep up with the schedule and meet deadlines;
- You are able to work individually as well as in a team;
- You have strong and inspirational communication skills and are fluent in Dutch and English, both orally and in writing;
- You are analytical, have a commercial spirit and are a real go-getter with a result-oriented attitude.
ABOUT PLUGGED LIVE SHOWS
As a young and developing enterprise, based in the always sociable Breda (North-Brabant) we are specialized in conceptualization, creation, and production of live shows worldwide. We function both as an independent supplier and as an extension of the creative team within (international) creative agencies, event agencies, governments and so on. We create moving live shows that unite and inspire audiences. We create memories. From the rationale and the concept to the final music, composed in our in-house studio, and costumes: all is custom-made.
ABOUT THE FIREFLIES
The Fireflies has been founded in 2018 as a new division of the Plugged Group. The company is based in the always sociable Breda (North-Brabant), operating in both the Dutch as the European event market. By means of a rich database of live acts, we create surprising line ups and programs. We aim to deliver high-quality entertainment at all times, with an unexpected twist. We book acts, produce entertainment, and provide creative advice.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- A creative, growing and ambitious company, offering many possibilities for growth and self-development;
- An exciting, creative, casual, and a little quirky working environment located in the heart of Breda city and walking distance from the Central Station;
- A job among inspirational and fun colleagues, that are keen on sharing new ideas and testing them out;
- A joint lunch break, which is incomplete without at least three rounds of Pictionary;
- Random celebrations all year round, including drinks on Friday to end a successful week and start off the weekend, food-centered events (e.g. Mexican Friday, BBQ Thursday), and a diversity of company outings;
- A spot in our Plugged family;
Last but not least, a competitive salary and 25 days off. We have to stay loyal to our Brabant roots, therefore the Monday and Tuesday of Carnaval are a gift from Plugged to either recover from or continue the Carnaval festivities.
Surprise us with your application!