Have you got the proven experience in the role of international project manager/producer? And are you, therefore, confident working in the international and demanding event world we are active in? Are you familiar in the world of live entertainment? Are you at ease in stressful situations and always in control? Can you work independently as well as in a team? Have you got commercial know-how? Are you fluent in both Dutch and English in word as well as in writing? Last but not least; are you an enthusiast, reliable, eager to learn, a real go-getter with a hands-on mentality?
Then perhaps we are the perfect match and you might be the person we are looking for within our production team!
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsibility regarding schedule and capacity for the production team
- Setting up and securing the project planning and deadlines
- Executing the creative concept and selecting the most suited partners
- Contact with the suppliers
- Maintaining client contact
- Managing junior producers and freelance project managers
- Managing the show team consisting of colleagues, suppliers, and freelancers such as show callers and stage managers
What we have to offer:
- A dynamic environment in which you will be challenged and will be given your responsibilities
- A young and creative team with an open culture
- An environment where ideas and your input are valued as important
- Fun company outings, parties and a lot of craziness at the office
- A spot in our Plugged Family
- Last but not least; a competitive salary
Interested? Surprise us with your application!