Have you proven yourself to be a marketing expert with a hands-on mentality that doesn’t sheer away from a challenge? Are you able to put together a strategy based on data and market research and are you able to motivate and coach a team? Then perhaps we are the perfect match!
- Contract: fulltime (40 hours)
- Starting date: to be discussed
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING
As the Plugged Group Marketing Manager you will be responsible for both the marketing activities for Plugged Live Shows as well as The Fireflies. You will have the responsibility to manage the marketing team and ensure it is motivated and facilitated to achieve the objectives, that you have set. You will put together the marketing and sales strategy, marketing plan and budgets, while working closely together with the sales team. You will be working collaboratively with the internal business development team, as well. You research new markets and create compelling campaigns to drive lead generation, enable new client relationships and contribute to our company branding and competitive positioning.
- You have a well-founded understanding of marketing and sales, preferably in the field of live events and/or entertainment and/or the creative industry;
- You are hard working with a can-do attitude and an entrepreneurial spirit;
- You are skilled in video editing, photography, Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator;
- You are familiar with MailChimp, Google G-suite, WordPress, Google Analytics, advertisement and Streak;
- You are a strategic thinker and you possess both creative and analytical skills;
- You possess good knowledge of the many strands to a successful marketing strategy (website, email marketing, social media, content marketing, search, print etc);
- You are in possession of a Bachelor degree in Business or Marketing Administration with at least 3-5 years of related work experience within international sales & marketing;
- You are fluent in both Dutch and English, orally and in writing;
- You possess excellent interpersonal communication (both orally and in writing) and presentation skills;
- You are autonomous, proactive, and possess the ability to interact with and coordinate between various levels of management.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
You will be employed by the Plugged Group, which results in working for both Plugged Live Shows as The Fireflies. You will have the opportunity to build the marketing department and team. Together with the Commercial Manager of The Fireflies and the Business Developer of Plugged Live Shows you apply the marketing strategy through sales as well. You report directly to the CEO of Plugged, with whom you discuss your findings and chosen strategy.
ABOUT PLUGGED LIVE SHOWS
As a young and developing enterprise, based in the always sociable Breda (North-Brabant) we are specialized in conceptualization, creation, and production of live shows worldwide. We function both as an independent supplier and as an extension of the creative team within (international) creative agencies, event agencies, governments and so on. We create moving live shows that unite and inspire audiences. We create memories. From the rationale and the concept to the final music, composed in our in-house studio, and costumes: all is custom-made.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- A creative, growing and ambitious company, offering many possibilities for growth and self-development;
- An exciting, creative, casual, and a little quirky working environment located in the heart of Breda city and walking distance from the Central Station;
- A job among inspirational and fun colleagues, that are keen on sharing new ideas and testing them out;
- Working together on achieving a dream: creating the world’s most inspiring live experiences;
- A joint lunch break, which is incomplete without at least three rounds of Pictionary;
- Random celebrations all year round, including drinks on Friday to end a successful week and start off the weekend, food-centered events (e.g. Mexican Friday, BBQ Thursday), and a diversity of company outings;
- A spot in our Plugged family;
- Last but not least, a competitive salary and 25 days off. We have to stay loyal to our Brabant roots, therefore the Monday and Tuesday of Carnaval are a gift from Plugged to either recover from or continue the Carnaval festivities.
Surprise us with your application!