Have you proven yourself to be a marketing expert with a hands-on mentality that doesn’t sheer away from a challenge? Then perhaps you are the person we are looking for within our team!
- Availability: immediately
- Contract: 7 months
- Trial period: 1 month
- Hours: fulltime (40 hours)
- Apply before: 15-02-2019
- Manage the marketing and sales team to ensure it is motivated and trained to carry out the responsibilities in achieving objectives;
- Responsible for the marketing and sales strategy, marketing plan, calendar and budgets for both entities Plugged Live Shows and The Fireflies;
- Manage and monitor budgets, provide accurate forecasts and feed into the budget setting process. You will be responsible for establishing and monitoring sales KPIs for Plugged Live Shows;
- Plan, write, edit and manage PR initiatives including direct mailings, newsletter and press releases;
- Working collaboratively with the internal business development team to create compelling campaigns to drive lead generation and enable new client relationships;
- Guide the Business Development Manager to deliver agreed strategy and achieve their targets for gaining new opportunities;
- Develop a digital marketing strategy via all channels (websites, Instagram, LinkedIn etc.) and keep up to date with this fast moving communications platform;
- Collating and managing all communications templates, ensuring they are clear and impactful across credentials, pitches, proposals and case studies;
- Establishing and managing processes for case study creation on project completion, including photography, copy, video, etc.;
- Managing the Plugged Live Shows and The Fireflies’ website to deliver a powerful and engaging platform, reflecting the agency’s services and aspirations;
- Researching new markets that the agency is planning to engage with;
- Brief creative agencies, design direction of advertising, brochures and sales collateral.
The ideal candidate
- Has a well-founded understanding of marketing and sales, preferably in the field of live entertainment or the creative industry;
- Is hard working with a can-do attitude and an entrepreneurial spirit;
- Skilled in video editing, photography, Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator;
- Familiar with MailChimp, Google Drive or Streak;
- You are a strategic thinker and you possess both creative and analytical skills;
- Good knowledge of the many strands to a successful marketing strategy (website, email marketing, social media, content marketing, search, print etc);
- In possession of a Bachelor degree in Business or Marketing Administration with at least 3-5 years of related work experience within international sales & marketing;
- Native Dutch speaker and very good knowledge of English in both verbal and writing;
- Excellent interpersonal communication (both written and verbal) and presentation skills;
- Autonomous, proactive, ability to interact with and coordinate between various levels of management;
About the department
You are employed by the Plugged Group, which results in working for both Plugged Live Shows as The Fireflies. You will have the opportunity to build the marketing department from the start.
Together with the Commercial Manager of The Fireflies and the Business Developer of Plugged Live Shows you apply the marketing strategy through sales as well. You directly report to the CEO of Plugged.
About the company
As a young and developing enterprise, based in the always sociable Breda (North Brabant). We are specialized in conceptualization, creation, and production of Live Shows worldwide. We function both as an independent supplier and as an extension of the creative team within (international) creative and event agencies. We create moving live shows that unite and inspire audiences. From the reasoning and the concept to the final music piece, composed in our own in-house studio and the costumes: all is custom-made.
What we have to offer
- A dynamic environment in which you will be challenged and will be given a lot of responsibilities,
- A young and creative team with an open culture,
- An environment where ideas are seen as valuable,
- Fun company outings, parties and a lot of craziness at the office,
- A spot in our Plugged Family,
- Last but not least, a competitive salary.
Curious? Surprise us with your application!